Delivery - FREE delivery Australia wide!
Demo's - should you require a demo please contact us!
Pricing - some items are listed at RRP, call to discuss better prices!
This amplifier gets you into serious listening without breaking the bank. The SA103 are often sold as monoblocks and if you want to do that, and you have time to organise it, the factory can ensure they are made consecutively.
Plinius' distinctive heatsink profile has allowed us to maintain the classic look and produce an amplifier capable of operating in Class A without the use of troublesome fans or other methods used for cooling. Its 500mm by 455mm footprint belies the power it produces and these units sit comfortably beside big speakers, understating somewhat their contribution to the speakers' performance.
As with all Plinius amplifiers, premium components have been used throughout. There is the addition of a 12 Volt trigger which will allow integration into a semi automated system.
These units are at the top of the Plinius range, sitting right under the SA Reference amplifier. With responsiveness and control they faithfully support your speakers as they seek to replicate the original artists' efforts for your listening pleasure.
- 125 watts RMS per channel into 8 ohms
- 220 watts RMS per channel into 4 ohms
- Both channels driven from 20Hz to 20kHz at less than 0.05% total harmonic
- 400 watts RMS into 8 ohms
- 730 watts RMS into 4 ohms
- 20Hz to 20kHz
- 20Hz to 20kHz ±0.2dB
- 0dB at 1Hz and -3dB at 70kHz
- Typically <0.05% THD at rated power
- 0.1% THD and IM worst case prior to clipping
- 50A short duration peak per channel
- Fuse protected
- Typically 5µs
- HUM & NOISE
- 100dB below rated output 20Hz to 20kHz, A-weighted
- 47k ohms
- RCA Inputs: 32dB
- Balanced Inputs: 38dB
- 2.1A (485W) Class A Idle
- 0.4A (92W) Class AB Idle/Standby
- Height: 220mm (8 3/4 ")
- Width: 500mm (19 3/4")
- Depth: 455mm (18")
- Weight: 38kg (83lb)